Sunday, February 17, 2013

YaYa's Universe turns 1!!!!

My universe aka my grandson is now a year old!!! I can't believe it!! Funny how time flies when you are having soooo much fun!! Although his mom was giving him a big party on the weekend, YaYa, that's me, insisted that her Universe have a cake on his actual birthday so that we could celebrate this important milestone. He absolutely loves Yo Gabba Gabba and since his mom said to just make cupcakes I decided to make a Muno cupcake cake! I must admit, I was a little intimidated by this challege, but I love a challenge!! After I was done, my daughter said, "This could've been his cake for his party on Saturday." Of course she received the side eye treatment!! (LOL) Happy birthday to YaYa's Universe. Looking forward to the many more years to come...(Check back with me when he turns 2... :))

No comments: